The World Zwergerlwelt - Siggi's Babyland
Our children's land with its own rope lift, magic carpet, 4 conveyor belts, a carrousel, warming huts and a wave train is situated on the premises of the lower funicular station. The bus stop is conveniently located next to the parking lot.
To get to the children's area does not in the least imply using the cable railway. The Siggiland is an enclosed area for our youngest beginner.
Adult ski- and snowboard beginners are not to be found in the children's land! Parents and friends can keep track of what is happening from outside.
•Firstly, rent ski equipment in the sports shop in advance.
• In order to spare you unnecessary stresses, buy a ticket on the eve of the tour.
• Please inscribe the lower section of your ticket (your mobile phone number, the phone numbers of hotels, rental shops, etc.)
• Please inform us of any possible allergies and ailments of your children.
• Children of 3-4 years of age need more breaks. Please be understanding!
• Sun- or safety glasses
• Helmet (safety is our priority)
• Appropriate clothing (multilayer)
• Dry your ski boots in the evening
• Ski Pass - Free Pass (Kids under 8 ski for free) - ID is required!
• Please be sure to get a free pass before the first big start.
• Advanced skiers - please bring your ski pass for extension.
• Please give your phone number to your ski instructor in case of possible emergency.
• With borrowed equipment, please write the ski rental shop phone number on the ski school ticket.