The "Zwergerlwelt" - Siggi's Babyland
Our children's land with its own rope lift, magic carpet, 4 conveyor belts, a carrousel, warming huts and a wave train is situated on the premises of the lower funicular railway station. The bus stop is conveniently located next to the parking lot.
To get to the children's area does not in the least imply using the cableway. The Siggiland is an enclosed area for our youngest beginners.
Courses for adult ski- and snowboard beginners do not take place in the kids' world! Parents and friends can keep track of what is happening from outside.
• Firstly, rent ski equipment in the sports shop in advance
• In order to avoid unnecessary stress, you can buy a course ticket in advance
• Please inform us of any possible allergies and ailments of your children
• Please understand that children of 3-4 years of age need more breaks
• Sun- or safety glasses
• Helmet (safety is our priority)
• Appropriate clothing (multilayer)
• Dry your ski boots in the evening
• Ski Pass - Free Pass (Kids below the age of 8 ski for free) - ID is required!
• Please be sure to get a free pass before the first downhill run
• Advanced skiers - please have your ski pass with you from the first day on
• Please give your phone number to your skiing instructor in case of any possible emergency
• If you rented the equipement, please write the rental number on your course ticket