Children's ski school grouping
Children attending our ski school for the first time are initially categorised into groups based on a verbal discussion with the responsible section manager.
Those who have attended our ski school in the past are categorised into the primary groups of green, blue, red and black, based on our categorisation pass for children. The individual groups are then allocated to a specific ski instructor following a short process. This avoids lengthy waits during the categorisation process.
- meeting at the Children's World at 09:30 am (green Siggi flag)
Children advanced skiers:
- Meeting at the gathering point at 09:30 am (at the respective Siggi flags blue, red, black)
- • Very advanced – already completed 6 or more courses
- • Advanced – completed 3 - 6 courses
- • Intermediate - completed 1 - 3 courses
- • Beginner - 0 - 1 course
Siggi´s children pass - grouping:
- Children beginners, getting used to snow, flitting along, snow brake
Group 3 (Blue)
- Making steep turns, railway trips, the first carveboard experience, going by ski lift
Group 2 (Red)
- Parallel long carving, children's skiing capacity, using ski poles, parallels, short carving, skiing on steeper slopes
Group 1 (Black)
- Carving, off-piste skiing, mogul skiing, deep snow, free style, jumps, fun park, race carving, alternative snow sports
- Siggi's children pass includes information about the skiing capacity of a child. In subsequent courses, your child can be assigned easier to an appropriate group.