Diagonal stride, skating or double pole – three cross-country techniques that play an essential part of learning cross-country skiing. We offer you courses, held by our certified instructors, who will advise you on how to perfect your techniques while being surrounded by the picturesque landscape of Galtür.
- 3 half-days group lesson(2 hours per day), at least 4 people
- 2 hours, 1,75 hours or 1,5 hours private course
Nordic Cruising allows the sport enthusiast to cut his way on his own through the unspoilt landscape on well-groomed cross-country runs. Furthermore, this type of sport is ideal for those fascinated by the beauty of snow-covered landscapes as well as those looking for rest and relaxation.
Advantages of Nordic Cruising:
- Nordic Cruising stimulates 95 % of your muscles
- ideal cardiovascular training
- improvement of coordinative abilities and training of both hemispheres by working together simultaneously
- tensed upper body muscles (from unhealthy sitting postures in everyday life) are relaxed, loosened and trained
- outdoor endurance sport increases fat burning
- strengthens the immune system and contributes to stress reduction
The round and smooth movements of Nordic cruising are an ideal training for all ages.