Season schedule: 05.12.2020 - 18.04.2021
Office opening times in Wirl Infocenter:
every day from 08:45 until 16:00 o'clock
Office in the village:
Monday - Friday
8:30 until 11:30 am and 4:00 until 6:00 pm
8:30 until 11:30 am and 3:00 until 6:00 pm
8:30 until 11:30 am
- Group lessons start on Sunday and last until Friday for a minimum of 4 people.
- Lessons for beginners adults and snowboard start only on Sunday. For childs Sunday and Monday (minimum 4 persons).
- Intermediate skiers can join in every day.
- Saturday only private lessons available!
- In the interim season, max. 4 daily courses possible for adults and snowboarder. Start is on Sunday.
Mid-season: 05.-23.12.2020, 09.-22.01.2021, 10.-18.04.2021
- The money paid for familiarization tickets get attached only on the following booked days.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the price.
- Payment options: cash, EC-card, Visa and Mastercard.
- In case of a refund a processing fee will be charged, whereupon the difference is to be refunded.
- No refund is provided for lesson failures: - caused by weather impacts – or in case of early termination of the lesson.
- If a group has fewer than 4 participants, the ski school retains the right to combine their lessons or cut the hours of instruction.
- Family discount is granted upon presentation of your identification card only.
- No family discount applies to single tickets.
- Course Schedule from 9:45 until 11:45 am and from 1:45 until 3:45 pm
- Half-day courses are not available for adult beginners and snowboard beginners.
- All prices are per person and in Euros.
- Changes to the programme and to the prices as well as printing errors reserved.
Race for group lessons:
For everyone who has a valid ticket on that day, for free.
Wednesday: Adults and Snowboarders
Thursday: Children groups Green and Blue 3
Friday: Children groups Blue, Red and Black
Subject to change!
For more questions and answers see FAQ.
The course tickets are personal and not transferable! The ticket must be kept and presented in case of any alteration to the length of the course. Purchased tickets can only be returned in case of illness with the support of a medical excuse (from a physician practicing in the region), whereas only the difference is to be refunded. The ski school Galtuer assumes no responsibility for accidents and claims for damages. UNUSED DAYS EXPIRE!